EDUCATIONAL TRIP

We all love trips! Especially with the people we love.
Travelling is also fun if you are learning.

Come and join us in Educational Trip 2017. Have fun and learn with your classmates!

The trip has Plan A and Plan B
Feel free to post your comments and suggestions about the said trip.


Plan A - (Click the photo for more information)



Image result for kidzania manila

Plan B - (Click the photo for more information)

Image result for camsur watersports complex

Comments

  1. Wow! Would totally consider going here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted! Maybe we could go there some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems so fun and interesting. I'll gonna put it on my travel list so that I can visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect para sa tropa 😊 thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a great experience for people who are fond of travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These places are good to visit. I will consider these places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Will definitely recommendthis one to my friends!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah. I'll be considering to visit those place. This content is really helpful for those who are planning to go on a trip this Christmas break. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment